KONA DOLPHIN HOUSE, CAPTAIN COOK, BIG ISLAND, HAWAII
This magnificent, 3800 square foot home, literally will take your breath away. The view is a sensory overload experience, you can hardly take all in at once.
For couples or Groups to 14, this house can serve everyone. Named ‘Kona Dolphin House’ it is close to the
beaches where you can swim near Spinner Dolphins.
This home built in 2002 is furnished with solid Tropical Mahogany and Teak furniture from Thailand and was completed with professional interior design throughout. Fully appointed with every luxury you can imagine. It would be hard to improve upon!
It is truly a one of a kind Big Island view overlooking majestic Kealakekua Bay, the City of Refuge and 40 coastline miles. The high open
beamed vaulted living area shares the kitchen, dining, living room and home theater all in one completely open area and
connects though a 40’ wide opening to the Lanai. This great room is the setting for sharing good times.
Just a twenty minute drive from Kailua-Kona and Keauhou in the village of Capitan Cook, this is the place to come to beat the crowds and congestion of Kailua-Kona. Here at one-thousand-two-hundred feet elevation you will enjoy the perfect climate in Hawaii. Suitable for the very young and older guests the single story perfectly flat level main house has two master suites both with stunning views and feature California king beds.
There is a large spa on one of the master suite lanai's. The third bedroom has two California kings.
Gourmet kitchen with only the finest craftsmanship, custom-made cabinetry, and granite finishes throughout.
Kitchen opens up to the view. Indoor table seating for 14, with those same views in front of you.
There is an optionally priced 1 bedroom 1 bath Attached Guest House (called ‘Ohana’) which sleeps 6.
The Ohana is the best thing that ever happened to a vacation with children (young or older)!
Their own 'Surf's Up'
sanctuary, includes its very own kitchen living area with TV/Cable/Internet and full bath.
Notable Features of this Property include:
- 3000 square foot, completely open, single-story main house includes 3 bedrooms and 3 baths. Two master suites (all with stunning views) feature California king beds and third bedroom with two California kings. A large spa on one of the master suite lanais completes the best of the best. May rent main house separate from guest house (see pricing page).
- 800 square ft. attached guest house with 2 single beds, 1 queen bed and 1 double bed, kitchen, living area, and full bath.
- 3 year new house, is newly furnished complete with professional interior design throughout. Fully appointed with every luxury you can imagine. It would be hard to improve upon!
- 1 acre private estate in quiet location.
- Over 180 degree panoramic ocean view. Forty coastline miles plus Kealakekua Bay and the Famous City of Refuge (just minutes away).
- Gourmet kitchen with only the finest craftsmanship, custom-made cabinetry, and granite finishes throughout. Kitchen opens up to the view. Indoor table seating for 14, with those same views in front of you. Step four feet outside onto the huge lanai (800 square feet plus) that is also fully-equipped with chaise lounge chairs, plenty of outdoor seating for 14 to enjoy dinners together and probably the best barbecue you have ever experienced. Every detail meticulously thought out for your complete relaxation and enjoyment!
- Just twenty minutes from Kailua-Kona and Keauhou.
- From large covered lanai, you can actually watch Whales and Dolphins on Kealakekua Bay, which is world renowned for its dolphin population. Watch fishing boats and other boats from a bird's eye view.
- 1200 ft. elevation, enjoy the perfect climate in Hawaii without the need for air conditioning.
- Large open beam floor plan, Fanimation Fans, and inspiring architecture.
- 55 Inch High Definition LCD TV, with HD Premium Cable channels, and home theatre sound system.
- DVD library with Disney for children.
- Games: Wii, PS1, PS2, Nintendo 64, X box, video games and board games.
- Complete Computer, color printer with wireless high speed cable Internet with roadrunner e-mail service.
- Beach items: beach towels, mats.
- Beautiful tropical landscaping.
- One mile to Historic Captain Cook, grocery stores, shopping center, hospital and dining.
- Kayaking with easy launching and Hawaii's absolute best snorkeling at Kealakekua Bay and City of Refuge. The ultimate Big Island playground is at your feet to enjoy!
- Amenities: Phone, Cable TV, VCR, Stereo, CD Player, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Ice Maker, Cooking utensils provided, Linens provided, Washer, Dryer, Jetted Tub in Bath, Private Hot Tub, Garage, Covered Parking, Gas Grill (BBQ), High speed Internet. natures air conditioning, No Smoking.
- Activities (on site or nearby): Hiking, Biking, Golf, Tennis, Gym, Fishing, Horseback Riding, Shopping, Restaurants, Live Theater, Cinemas, Museums, Sightseeing, Swimming, Snorkeling/Diving, Boating, Sailing, Water-skiing, Surfing, Windsurfing, Parasailing, Jet Skiing. Swim with (near) the dolphins, kayak across the bay to the Captain Cook Monument. Best snorkeling on the Island.
- top -